05 January 2011

1.4.10

Food:
Breakfast: 4 oz Turkey (ground), 8 oz. cauliflower
Post-BBall: 1 scoop Muscle Milk
Lunch: 4 oz Turkey (Ground), 8 0z cauliflower
Pre-WOD: Almonds
Post Wod: 2 MM
Dinner: 4 Eggs, 2 Chicken Sausage, 4 slices Bacon

WOD:
3 Rounds of:
A1. 12 Ab Wheel Rollouts, 10 sec
A2. 12 Pistols, 10 second
A3. 12 Clapping Push Ups, 120 seconds

“Mr. January”
20 min AMRAP
10 Push Press (95/65 or 35-40% of 1RM Jerk)
15 Lateral Jumps (over barbell or single parallet)
10 Pull-ups
12+2 Pull-ups

Post – 15 Unbroken Heavy KB Swings as fast as possible x 3, 30 seconds rest, DU Practice

I need to eat more food, and add some fruit into my diet, probably for breakfast and pre-wod.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sh*t!!! We've got an update!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm pretty terrible about updating. Hopefully I'll do it long enough to at least get back on the wagon.

    ReplyDelete