Sleep: 8 hours
Nutrition:
Breakfast: 2 handfuls cashew/ cranberry mix
several handfuls of mix all day + 4 servings of NoXplode
Dinner: 1/2# steak, 2 pieces chicken, bowl spinach
Dinner #2: 1/2# steak, 4 eggs
WOD:
#1: Max Vertical Jump: 27" (rushed the jump, should be higher)
#2: BB Complex (power clean, Squat Clean, Clean to overhead): 250 (lot more possible)
#3: 90 Second max burpees: 34
#5: 90 Second Max Box Jumps (20"): 87
#6: Mini-WOD: 20 Shoulder to overhead (135#) 40 pull-ups: 4:47?
Score: 2-1-4-1-4: 12 total points
So since I'm supposed to add some commentary:
I felt off all day, I didn't get up early enough to get a good breakfast in and I was fighting it all day. I need to ensure that I'm eating early enough (like 2x before morning WODS and 3x before afternoon WODS) otherwise I start to rely on supplements to keep my energy up. I think I'm going to start adding 90 second maxes into my accessory work, I could really feel my legs starting to fail, especially on the burpees.
T-30!!!!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment